|
Форумы
Форумы
 |
Where can I sell it? |
30 сентября 2026 13:30 |
Lapushka

|
I went to pawn shops to figure out how much I could get for my old gold. The same chains, but the prices are all different – the difference in appraisals can be as much as two hundred dollars. Can anyone explain this? I have decent jewelry, but they generally don't sell for much.
|
| Ответ | Цитировать |
 |
|
30 сентября 2026 14:29 |
|
Utochka

|
It seemed to me that pawn shops quote prices not based on the item, but on the client—like, "Aha, five hundred dollars is enough for you, you can go." Now, when it comes to gold, I go to Luxe Brokers Group I'm checking the exchange rate—it's much more reliable. You can see right away how much a gram is worth—if you hand it over to them, they'll accept it for no less, or even charge a premium for the brand name.
|
| Ответ | Цитировать |
| |
|